Labels

Radio Project - Team Introduction





Satria (Far Left), Theo (White Shirt),
Timo (Black Shirt Standing up), Me (Far Right Striped Shirt)

My team for this radio project consists of  Maxi, Satria, Timothy, and (me) Theo. I chose this group because I have worked with them in projects before and I know all of them personally. Other than that, all of them have a specific and important set of skills that will be useful in creating this radio show.



Timothy has a very loud voice and is an extrovert by nature. I believe he would make the perfect radio show host. He also has lots of the necessary equipment to make a good radio show. I am a artist and Iwould be the perfect person to make our radio logo and I also have experience in editing videos for projects . Meanwhile, Satria is a musician and knows the ins and outs of sound engineering, which would be important for when we record our radio segment. Maxi is writer where he would fit the position as director and he has the best idea. Also he is very fluent in speaking and loud voice like Timo which in result we decided that Timo and Maxi would become potential speakers in our upcoming radio show.

For all the reasons mentioned above and more i believe that this team is the perfect fit to create this radio show.

Here are the links to Satria's, Timo's and Maxi's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary

Component 3 - Final Piece

 This Blog is written by me (Theo) Music Video: In case the video got any copyright issue here is the link to the music video Digipack: Fron...