Labels

Radio Project - Final Product



Here we have My team and I's final output for our radio segment for our radio show RegentsX FM. All recordings were produced by Me and Timo and all editing was done by Me. The final logo was made by Theo, and the Jingle was made by Satria.



RegentsX Radio

Link to final radio: RegentsX Radio


Source (Songs in order of appearance): 

Alex Turner. (2013)  Do I Wanna Know?. [Performed by Arctic Monkeys]. On AM - Retrieved from: Spotify

Nick Santino. (2016 ) Sex, Drugs, Etc. [Performed by Beach Weather]. On Chit Chat - Retrieved from: Spotify

Donald Glover, Bernie Grundmen. (2016) Me and Your Mama [Performed by Childish Gambino]. On Awaken, my Love! - Retrieved from: Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary

Component 3 - Final Piece

 This Blog is written by me (Theo) Music Video: In case the video got any copyright issue here is the link to the music video Digipack: Fron...