Labels

Post Production - Documentary

This Blog is Written by me(Theo)


To start, I opted for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 as my primary tool for video editing. Initially, I transferred most of the files from the SD card to my desktop in preparation for editing.

Subsequently, I imported these files into Premiere Pro. From there, I went through the shots, filtering and eliminating the ones I thought would be unnecessary for the final edit in the media library. The editing software streamlined the process of synchronizing clips by offering a marking feature, enabling me to label specific points on the timeline for easy reference.


#1 
















For the revealing text I played with the opacity to create an appealing emerging text where I used this for most of the text used. 

#2
















I also try to ensure the audio quality to be more acceptable for audience to hear.

#3






















I match the sound effect with the comment as I try to create the comments notification

#4



















I try to create the writing effect for the title sequence by doing some animation where in this case I wrote frame by frame the animation than after the animation is completed I used Track Matte to match the actual text

#5












Specifically I used the keyframes to adjust the amount of the blur to highlight some important elements.

Result:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary

Component 3 - Final Piece

 This Blog is written by me (Theo) Music Video: In case the video got any copyright issue here is the link to the music video Digipack: Fron...