Labels

Component 3 - Mini Project Lip Sync Video

 This is my demonstration on trying a Lip Sync music video

Our teacher has given us a task to create a Lip sync musical video and our teacher will give us the verse that we have to visualize each highlighted verses.




Expectation:

My expectation for the music video will be lots of homage of western music video into our mini project such as a long shot of the star dancing and some B rolls shot like the actual music video I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys. Personally since we all have to be the actors where all of us are not videogenic where the music video might turns awkward and goofy like a primary students video project.

Final Video:



Reflection :

Overall the production process went well as we planned on what kind of shots do we want to be input for our lip sync music video such as some extreme shots. The main problem will be the limited time that at the same time forced as to produce the good quality of the music video. The solution will be we try to prioritize the easiest shot then do the hardest one the last one. Another problem will be we don't play the audio during the production hence there might be a miss synchronize between the actual audio and the lip sync scenes that we did. The solution will be we will have one more person to play the audio. I did learned a new skill such as lip synching and new camera work skills that I never done in the previous projects and components. 

Speaking about teamwork we gladly shares our chance to direct, becoming cameraman, actor and even editor. I will use a the main phone camera for better quality. The changes that I will do in the future will be for detailing the storyboard where so I my teammate can really understand my perspective of what will the concept of the cinematography will be for the Lip Sync music video and creating a shot list. Moreover I think we will use a better actor because none of us are quite confident being in front of the camera hence the video might turns out a little bit awkward and goofy. I might but some of this convections and codes that I use in this mini project for our actual project such as the long shots but since my group planned of not doing performance video so we substitute it with a narrative concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary

Component 3 - Final Piece

 This Blog is written by me (Theo) Music Video: In case the video got any copyright issue here is the link to the music video Digipack: Fron...